20620877_1919094611747712_6842163961563791992_n

Welcome to Badco.in!

Badco.in is the officially short-link site for The Bad Crypto Podcast.

Stay bad!

Tags: , ,

Comments

• Brian G
    • August 16, 2017

IM SO STOKED FOR THISSSSSS. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLLLLLL

• Mark
    • August 23, 2017

Great Show

1. Pingback: How to Import Coin Market Cap data using JSON - Novel Tech Aust

2. Reply

Can you discuss why China is becoming less relevant for Bitcoin’s future (if that is true). What are the main geographical markets going forward?

3. Reply

I always enjoy the show, fellas! Can I get some badcoins?

• Juma Kinyamkera
    • September 25, 2017

Currently binge-listening (taking a break to work and a little sleep)to your podcast after discovering it yesterday. I hope it’s not too late for some BADCOINS !?

• spencer hudson
    • October 1, 2017

love the show guys, I am doing my bit here in the UK…I am spreading the BAD word 😉

• Doug in Michigan
    • October 2, 2017

Gentleman…love the podcast. Fairly new to crypto but I’ve been learning and buying for a few months now. My question is: if and when Bitcoin ever forks again, how do I claim my new tokens if my Bitcoin is held in a cold wallet? I’m waiting on Coinbase to give access to Bitcoin Cash (supposedly in January) but I’ve since moved my Bitcoin to a cold wallet. Thanks and keep up the good work!

• jdoubleu-25
    • October 11, 2017

you guys have given me a paradigm shift to a new world order going BAD. Where da heck are my bad coins.

• Rafa
    • October 21, 2017

I would like to thank you for a hours of fun , I discover you not long ago and you help me to understand basic of cryptoworld .

• robert bliss
    • October 23, 2017

i listen while taking a walk. Learning a lot–it’s explained in an easy to understand way.

• Craig Robison
    • November 16, 2017

Guys, Can you recommend an reputable exchange that I can use to purchase crypto with US $. I tried to sign up on coinbase but it appears that some crook signed up using my social security number has created an account with coinbase. I am unable to “verify” the identity questions. I have asked coinbase to help. They are “Investigating.”

• Martin Thomas
    • November 21, 2017

You guys have lifted the “fog” off this subject for me. I can see clearly now!!

• robert bliss
    • December 7, 2017

what exchange were they sent to

• Matt Hanlon
    • December 17, 2017

i dont see on bitshares what am i missing?

gamerguy511

• sib
    • December 24, 2017

sounds good.
    Is there a way to help mine the bad coin?

• rawson minnis
    • January 3, 2018

good show guys…. how can I receive my badcoins ‘rawsonii-m’